I first became involved in the Lifestyle when barely old enough to vote, in the late ’90s, and so experienced a great depth and variety of BDSM/fetish before becoming a Professional Domina in late 2012.
Be aware: Absolutely no sex. I am a Domina, not an escort, so please go elsewhere if that’s what you seek!
I enjoy getting into your head, and using what I learn to bring you to subspace, where you can truly be free.
Some, but not all, of my interests include:
Domination, humiliation, sadism, bondage table, rope, shibari, hypno, ASMR (scalp tingle triggers), CP, discipline, flogging, strap, paddles, crops, ADB nanny, CD/sissification, FinDom, interrogation, invasive exams, medical scenario, trampling, tickling, wax, clothespins, cling film, sensory deprivation, violet wand, CBT, CBB, chastity, key-holder, bastinado, inventive torture, shaving, consensual coercion, role play, role reversal, shoes, boots, heels, stockings, pantyhose, FEET and most other fetishes, as well as various forms of training. I enjoy working with couples, as well as individuals of all genders.
Full bathroom with attached shower/tub is connected to extremely discreet, clean, upscale, private facilities, should you wish for showers. Clean towels, soap, deodorant and sundry hygiene items are here, for your comfort and convenience.
Tribute is $200/hour, $350/two hours (higher for extreme transformations, multiple people, travel). Extended sessions are available, and so are distance training sessions: contact to discuss.
Call 480-202-2177 between 9 am and 1 am to schedule. No Blocked Calls. No Texts unless I know you. ABSOLUTELY NO VULGARITY!
For NiteFlirt Phone sessions: http://www.niteflirt.com/PrimalGenesis 1-800-TO-FLIRT Ext. 9990-883
Please fill out an application prior to calling (cut and paste into contact form):
1. Name and Nickname
2. Age (decade okay)
3. Phone number. Is it okay to call? Is it okay to leave a discreet message?
4. Any health issues, injuries, or medications?
5. What caught your interest about me, specifically, as opposed to others?
6. What are your Primary BDSM/Fetish interests?
7. What is your experience level? Newbie/Novice/Experienced?
8. Have you ever seen a professional Domme before?
9. How did you hear about me? Don’t just say online, but notate the website.
10. What are your limits? For example, visible marks, being called certain names, or pain in general.
Want to receive my newsletter?