If we’ve met, odds are I’ve asked you that question.
- I am multi-faceted, as many people are.
- I have a sweet, nurturing side that delights in playfully guiding you through our shared fetishes.
- I have a cruel, brutal, sadistic side that savors every moment of degrading and debasing you.
- I get a thrill out of the power exchange, and a rush from control. I also enjoy gently assisting those new to exploring BDSM.
- I enjoy sensation play and sensual sadism, as well as when someone says the magic words, “You can leave marks.”
- These, and everything in between, are all The Real Me.
I gauge a person’s desires based on their words and reactions, but no method is foolproof. One person may have a great poker face*, another may be too embarrassed to admit that only a high level of intensity puts them into subspace, yet another may feel the macho need to endure what’s too rough for them. Speak up! This is one of the reasons why the stoplight safewords include the color yellow, not just green and red.
Whether you’re visiting with me or with someone else, one of the most important questions to honestly, thoroughly answer is this: “How mean is too mean? How nice is too nice?”